Spray-Lock Concrete Protection® (SCP) manufactures spray-applied concrete treatments that penetrate into concrete capillaries and pores to waterproof and protect the entire capillary and pore structure. SCP technology features include:
• Time-of-placement enhanced curing & waterproofing
• Waterproofing after time-of-placement
• Deters development of corrosion conditions
• Enhanced resistance to salt and/or chemical attack
• Enhanced freeze-thaw resistance
• Reinforcing steel protection
• Coating & coverings protection
• Minimized shrinkage cracking & slab curling
• Strengthening & surface hardening
• Efflorescence reduction
SCP technology offers the quickest and most cost-effective protection solutions that meet the demands of today’s fast-track construction process. SCP technology is often used as a superior curing medium. Testing has shown that SCP treatment performs equal to or better than 28-day water ponding. User safe with zero VOC content, SCP allows coatings and coverings to be successfully installed in as little as 14 days after concrete placement with no moisture-related failure problems in structurally sound concrete. SCP technology also minimizes shrinkage cracking and slab curl at time-of-placement, saves costly flooring/surfacing preparation, and leaves no topical residue.
SCP technology can be used on any uncoated architectural or structural concrete. After proper preparation and treatment with SCP technology, existing concrete slabs, walls, structural elements, and overhead applications are permanently waterproofed. For distressed structural concrete, SCP offers a formulation to specifically address reinforcing steel corrosion.
Learn about SCP 327 Time Of Placement solution
Learn about Industry Solutions